To all IUC-PG registered (active) Vendors:
- Please remember to select your BID CATEGORIES.
This email is being used to notify you that the IUC-PG has created a new website and any vendor wishing to remain registered on the IUC-PG site will need to re-register starting on May 1, 2013.
Vendors will be able to view the new website without registering but will NOT receive automatic email notices of applicable RFP/BID opportunities unless the vendor is registered on the new site.
All vendors who re-register will be sent email notices whenever a new RFP/Bid that meets one of the product categories they have selected.
To register on the new IUC-PG website, vendors should follow the instructions as shown below:
1) Go to www.iucpg.com , on or after May 1, 2013
2) Go to the Home page
3) Go to the Login section at the top right of the page
4) Click on “Not a member? Register here”
5) Complete all required sections. Remember to select all applicable bid categories that you are interested in. You must enter a Username and Password.
Note: If you are a certified State of Ohio MBE, EDGE or WBE vendor, please check the
6) Click on the Register key.
7) You will be sent a follow-up email informing you that your registration has been completed.
8) If you should have any questions, please call Mr. Gene Stephens at (330) 968-4460.
Thank you. The IUC-PG appreciates your participation in this process.