All Awarded Vendors must report their Quarterly IUC-PG Price Agreement Usage through this website.
Awarded Vendors are reminded that it is a requirement to report all contract usage and submit administrative fees within 30 days after the close of the quarter.
Reminder: The IUC-PG is on a Fiscal Year (FY) basis. The FY runs as follows:
- 1st Quarter: July 1 to September 30 (reports due by October 31)
- 2nd Quarter: October 1 to December 31 (reports due by January 31)
- 3rd Quarter: January 1 to March 31 (reports due by April 30)
- 4th Quarter: April 1 to June 30 (reports due by July 31)
To report your monthly usage, log in and go to the Reporting Tools section, and then:
- Vendor Reporting tab (Log in with your Vendor user name and password.)
- Go to Vendor Account
- Go to Contract Usage
- Enter your IUC-PG contract usage into the two (2) forms provided. You must enter your usage by Contract Number and also by School Name.
If you should have questions or problems with this request, please contact IUC-PG at: email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When reporting online it is best to use the most recent version of your current browsers. Older versions of browsers may cause reporting to slow.
Administrative Fee Payments are to be made payable to IUC-PG and sent to the following address within 30 days after the close of the quarter. Please send all applicable administrative fee payments to:
c/o Inter-University Council of Ohio
Attention: Jennifer March-Wackers, Executive Director
10 West Broad Street, Suite 450
Columbus, Ohio 43215